A-Frame with Straight Blade Cutter – SAF
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark A-frame with Straight Blade Cutter is designed for chopping and flattening of brush, grass and trees in the process of field / land clearing. The A-frame with straight blade cutter runs wider than the tractor, resulting that the tractor runs on cut vegetation from the second run. A standard agriculture tractor can be used without protection which is more economical than industrial machinery.
- Erdvark manufactured a robust A-Frame construction for the Straight Blade Cutter to gives durability in all field conditions.
- The Straight Blade Cutters blades are manufactured from a special steel profile. The design and assembly assure a self-sharpening action.
- The chop distance on blades of the Straight Blade Cutter is 250mm.
- The wheels can be easily adjusted on the Straight Blade Cutter to transport the implement.
- Unique fitting of heavy duty Erdvark bearing units ensures no daily lubrication and easy maintenance.
|Model No||Description||Working Width (m)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)||Number of Tyres||Tyrfil||Tyres|
|SAF 9000||A-Frame 9 meter||9||110||3||No||315/65-R22.5|
|SAFF 9000||A-Frame 9 meter||9||110||3||Yes||315/65-R22.5|
|SAF 12000||A-Frame 12 meter||12||140||4||No||315/65-R22.5|
|SAFF 12000||A-Frame 12 meter||12||140||4||Yes||315/65-R22.5|
|SRR 10-3000||Straight Blade Cutter||3||20-30||2||No||750/16|
|STB 100||2 Wheel Tool Bar||2||N0||750/16|
|STBF 100||2 Wheel Tool Bar||2||Yes||750/16|
Login for Dealer Downloads