Bush Rotary Rake / Stick Rake – TRK
- Dealer Login
Dual purpose heavy duty Erdvark Bush Rake can rake uprooted trees and vegetation, grass and rocks. The Bush Rake is also ideal for raking blade ploughed land, one to two weeks after blade ploughing, into wind rows for burning or chipping. This implement is also called a “Stick Rake”. Build tough for tuff Africa conditions.
- Heavy duty Erdvark bearings and with special seal arrangement on wheels and pin-rake wheels, can guarantee that no dust and soil can enter hub under normal working conditions. No field lubrication is required. The Erdvark bearing units are lubricated and sealed in the factory.
- Jump arms on individual pin-wheels to handle oversize rocks and tree stumps.
- Rake pins on the rake-wheels are hardwearing material for long lasting service life.
- The tractor always runs on the raked area to protect its tyres.
- The Erdvark Rake wheel frame tilt with hydraulic cylinders and do not raise the frame to take it in and out of operation.
- The Erdvark Bush Rake wheel design requires less kW and a better flow of material.
- Raking width of the Erdvark Bush Rake is adjustable on the run.
- The dual purpose Erdvark Bush Rake can rake sticks and forest debris as well as rocks.
- Steering system on the Erdvark Bush Rake makes it very manoeuvrable and can rake around trees and other obstacles.
- The Erdvark Bush Rake is ideal for raking after Blade Plough, Bush Buster and Straight Blade Cutter operations.
- Tyrfil on the Erdvark Bush Rake as an option to prevent flat tyres for trouble free operation.
|Model No||Weight (kg)||Working Width (m)||Number of Rake Wheels||Tyrfil||Average Tractor Req. (kW)|
|TRK1680-5||8 250||3.75||5||no||80 – 100|
|TRKF1680-5||9 000||3.75||5||yes||80 – 100|
|TRK1680-8||12 200||6.00||8||no||100 – 120|
|TRKF1680-8||12 944||6.00||8||yes||100 – 120|
Login for Dealer Downloads