Offset Disc Harrow Trailed LD – WKS
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark Trailed LD Offset Disc Harrow is ideal for light soils to do seedbed preparation,weed control, undercut of stubble and vegetable left overs. The WKS is fitted with the Erdvark bearing unit and high tensile disc axle of 32 mm diameter with 22” (560 mm), 24″ (610 mm) or 26″ (660 mm) discs and 9″ (228 mm) disc spacing.
- Erdvark bearing unit requires no service or lubrication, it is lubricated with a special lubricant at the factory and sealed. The Disc Harrow is fitted with high tensile 32mm disc axles.
- Erdvark guarantees that no dust and sand can enter bearing-unit under normal working conditions due to Floating Duo-cone seals.
- The Disc Harrow discs-gang cutting angles can be adjustment between15° to 28°.
- The Disc Harrow is fitted with 22″ (560 mm), 24″ (610 mm) or 26″ (660 mm) notched discs in front and plain at the rear with 9″ (228 mm) disc spacing.
- This Disc Harrow has a short compact design with small turn circle where space is limited.
- Ideal for vineyards, fruit orchards and vegetable cultivation.
- Erdvark unique disc gang design optimises bearing unit spacing and mountings do not interfere with the frame clamps.
- Erdvark’s hanger and gang design make it possible to place any number of bearings on the gang. Due to optimum bearing unit spacing disc gang is much more robust compare to most other designs.
|Model No||Discs||Weight per Disc (kg)||Working Width (m)||Disc Spacing (mm)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)|
|WKS 9-10||10||75||1.10||228||25 – 33|
|WKS 9-12||12||75||1.33||228||30 – 39|
|WKS 9-14||14||75||1.56||228||35 – 45|
|WKS 9-16||16||75||1.79||228||40 – 51|
|WKS 9-18||18||75||2.02||228||44 – 56|
|WKS 9-20||20||75||2.24||228||48 – 62|
|WKS 9-22||22||75||2.47||228||52 – 68|
|WKS 9-24||24||75||2.70||228||57 – 74|
|WKS 9-26||26||75||2.93||228||62 – 80|
|WKS 9-28||28||75||3.16||228||67 – 86|
|WKS 9-30||30||75||3.38||228||72 – 93|
|WKS 9-32||32||75||3.61||228||76 – 99|
Login for Dealer Downloads