Ridger & Contour Maker – RIG400
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark Ridger and contour maker disc implement is designed to make contours and ridges in fallow lands. The Ridger is ideal for the building of ridges for planting Macadamia, citrus and other trees that need to be planted on ridges. Ideal for ridging roads to rise above water line and the making of center pivots tracks.
- Drawn type Ridger is fitted with hydraulic depth and transport wheels.
- The RIG 400 has a pitch control with hydraulic cylinder on drawbar.
- The RIG 400 has a mechanical cutting width adjustment.
- Proven and reliable heavy duty maintenance free Erdvark bearing units, 26″ discs fitted on high tensile 45 mm disc axle with axle nut locks.
- Erdvark guarantees that no dust and sand can enter bearing-unit under normal working conditions due to Floating Duo-cone seals.
- Disc gangs can be mechanically closed for transport on public roads.
- The disc gangs are fitted with coulters at the back for directional stability.
- The disc gangs are mounted on a heavy duty swivel bracket on the main frame.
- Each disc gang are fitted with a set of mud scrapers.
|Model No||Disc||Mass per Disc (kg)||Working Depth (mm)||Terrace Width (mm)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)|
|RIG400-14||14||130||50 – 300||900 x 5450||70 – 78|
|RIG400-16||16||125||50 – 300||900 x 6130||75 – 90|
|RIG400-18||18||120||50 – 300||900 x 6820||82 – 100|
|RIG400-20||20||115||50 – 300||900 x 7510||94 – 110|
|RIG400-22||22||110||50 – 300||900 x 8200||119 – 150|
Login for Dealer Downloads