Grader 3 Point 2.40m 350kg – G5
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark G5 grader is ideal for the maintenance of farm roads, leveling of irrigation fields and is ideal for manure grading and pushing manure together. The blade can rotate 180° for backwards pushing.
- G5 Erdvark Grader blade width is 2.4 m.
- The G5 Grader cutting angles can be set 360⁰ with 3⁰ increments.
- The Erdvark mouldboard height is 500 mm with welded support where needed.
- The Blade size is 200 mm high, consist of different lengths and can be replaced.
- The transport length on the G5 is 900 mm.
- Nominated kW of 25 to 40 is needed to pull the Grader.
- Skid pads are available as an additional option.
- A back wheel is also available as an additional option with 175/65R14 tyre.
|Model No||Description||Mass (kg)||Working Width (m)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)||Tyres|
|G5 A||Standard Grader||330||2.40||25 – 35||None|
|G5 B||With Skid pads||340||2.40||25 – 35||None|
|G5 C||With Back Wheel||390||2.40||25 – 35||175/65R14|
Login for Dealer Downloads