Grader 3 Point 2.40m 800kg – G15
- Dealer Login
This Heavy Erdvark G15 Three Point Grader is ideal for maintenance of farm roads, can also be used for leveling irrigation fields, ideal for maintenance of fire breaks and is ideal for manure grading and pushing manure together. The blade can rotate 180° for backwards pushing.
- The Erdvark G15 Grader has a blade width of 2.4 m.
- The G15 Grader’s cutting angles can be set at 15º, 30º, 45º, 60º, 75º, 90º& 180º.
- The Erdvark G15 mouldboard height is 575 mm with extra support and weight for better penetration.
- The blade size is 200 mm high consist of different lengths and can be replaced.
- Transport length on the G15 is 1100 mm.
- Nominated kW is 35 to 60.
- The back wheel is an additional extra with 175/65R14 tyre.
- The G15 Grader can also be fitted with a hydraulic cylinder for blade turning as an extra option.
|Model No||Description||Mass (kg)||Working Width (m)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)||Tyres|
|G15 A||Standard Grader||800||2.40||35– 60||None|
|G15 B||With Back Wheel||900||2.40||35– 60||175/65R14|
|G15 AH||With Hydraulic Cylinder||850||2.40||35– 60||None|
|G15 BH||With Back Wheel & Hydr. Cylinder||950||2.40||35– 60||175/65R14|
Login for Dealer Downloads