Bush Buster & Aerator – SBBD
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark Bush Buster is ideal for land clearing and debushing. The graduating spiral configuration of the Erdvark Bush Buster will give a No-till operation with soil aeration and loosening of pastures. The Erdvark Bush Buster is a must for brush management on cattle and game farms and relieve of soil compaction. Using the Erdvark Bush Buster will increase water retention and reduce run off water. Available in single roller for soil aeration & loosening and twin rollers for Bush Busting and aeration.
- The Erdvark Bush Buster is ideal for land clearing, de-bushing, soil loosening and aeration in only one pass.
- The Bush Buster is developed and manufactured by Erdvark for light and heavy soil as well as rocky conditions.
- The heavy duty re-enforced drums with its multi-blades on graduating spiral design maximizes the job that the Bush Buster is designed for.
- The Bush Buster drums are available in diameters of 650, 800 and 1050 mm with heavy duty bolt-on stub axles.
- The Bush Buster is available in different blade lengths for different conditions. On pastures a 150 mm blade is used. For de-bushing conditions a 200 mm blade is used for breaking up root layers up to 250 mm.
- The Erdvark Bush Buster crushes brush up to 100 mm and fracture soil, double the blade penetrating depth enhancing the water absorption and aeration of the soil.
- The drum angles on the Bush Buster are adjustable between 0° and 25° to set the aggressiveness to cutting the material and loosening of the soil.
- The Bush Buster are fitted with guillotine type blades for better cutting and penetration, made from special hard wearing steel.
- The Bush Buster provide you a no-tilt operation and do not turn the soil over, but only loosen it. The Bush Buster will break up hard pan and compacting layers in soil with excellent soil erosion resistance.
- Erdvark manufactures a heavy duty re-enforced frame for all tuff conditions.
- The Bush Buster will eliminate water rundown on slopes and water is captured and penetrates tot the root zone, acting as a sponge.
- Erdvark guarantees that no dust and sand can enter the Erdvark bearing units and wheel hubs under normal working conditions due to Floating Duo-cone seals.
- Tyrfil is available as an optional extra to prevent flat tyres for trouble free operation.
|Model No||Drum Diameter (mm)||Drum Width (mm)||Blade Length (mm)||Weight Empty (kg)||Weight Full (kg)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)|
|SBBD 200/650 – 2400||650||2400||200||5480||6143||60 – 80|
|SBBD 200/650 – 3000||650||3000||200||6520||7382||67 – 85|
|SBBD 200/650 – 3600||650||3600||200||6815||7876||82 – 100|
|SBBD 200/650 – 4200||650||4200||200||7580||9039||86 – 110|
|SBBD 200/650 – 4800||650||4800||200||7850||9110||89 – 120|
|SBBD 200/800 – 2400||800||2400||200||6658||7663||82 – 100|
|SBBD 200/800 – 3000||800||3000||200||8250||9556||104 – 120|
|SBBD 200/800 – 3600||800||3600||200||9295||10903||119 – 142|
|SBBD 200/800 – 4200||800||4200||200||9985||11894||134 – 160|
|SBBD 200/800 – 4800||800||4800||200||12755||14966||149 – 175|
|SBBD 200/1050 – 2400||1050||2400||200||11300||13031||112 – 130|
|SBBD 200/1050 – 3000||1050||3000||200||12750||15000||134 – 160|
|SBBD 200/1050 – 3600||1050||3600||200||13560||16329||168 – 197|
|SBBD 200/1050 – 4200||1050||4200||200||14050||17339||186 – 220|
|SBBD 200/1050 – 4800||1050||4800||200||14990||18798||201 – 244|
Login for Dealer Downloads