Straight Blade Cutter (Rolmoer) – SRM
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark Straight Blade Cutter (Rolmoer) is designed for chopping maize & sunflower stalks. The Straight Blade Cutter can also be used for field preparation, weed control and to make secondary operations very easy by chopping maize stalks and left over material. The Rolling Cutter is a Heavy Duty implement with special bearings & hubs for maintenance free operation.
- The Erdvark Straight Blade Cutter can be used for weed control and field preparation after harvesting.
- The Straight Blade Cutter chopped plant material for better flow in secondary operations.
- The blades on the Straight Blade Cutter are manufactured from special profile steel. The design and assembly assure a self-sharpening action.
- The chop distance between the Straight Blade Cutter blades is 250mm.
- It is easy to adjust the wheels on the Straight Blade Cutter to transport the implement.
- Unique fitting of the heavy duty Erdvark bearings units ensures no daily lubrication and easy maintenance.
|Model No||Working Width (m)||Average Tractor Req. (kW)||Tyres|
Login for Dealer Downloads