Hammer Mill for Grain – HAM
- Dealer Login
The Erdvark Hammer Mill is ideal for making animal feed with its dust free operation. All models is direct propulsion with minimal running cost. Available in Electrical and Diesel options.
- Dust-free operation.
- Propulsion 7.5 or 22 kilowatt electric motor with starter.
A diesel motor option is also available on small units.
- Ideal for the milling of grain crops.
- Capacity for the 7 kW model, crushed maize is up to 3 tons per hour.
- Screens are available in hole sizes from 0.8 to 10mm.
- Different coarseness of flour can be milled by changing screens.
- Direct propulsion Hammer Mill, no pulleys or belts that can give problems.
- The Hammer Mill is equipped with one screen of the client’s choice.
|HAM 7500||With 7.5kw – 3 Phase Electrical Motor and starter|
|HAM 6750D||With Diesel Engine|
|HAM 22000||With 22kw – 3 Phase Electrical Motor and starter|
|Additional mild steel screens available: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10|
|Additional mild steel screens available (HAM22000): 1545 x 130|
|Additional screens available (Stainless Steel): 0.8, 1.2 and 1.5|
|Hammers-HAM7500 & HAM6750D-Each (3 Hammers per set)|
|Hammers-HAM22000-Each (4 Hammers per set)|
Login for Dealer Downloads