Ripper Deep Hydraulic Reset 3-Point – HRR
- Dealer Login
- HRR Video
The 3-Point Heavy Duty Erdvark Hydraulic Reset Ripper can handle tuff conditions from 20kN to 40kN. The robust Erdvark shank construction and hydraulic reset plus the additional stretch bolt safety design, can handles all ruff and difficult ripping conditions. The working depth of the Erdvark HRR Hydraulic Reset Ripper is from 650 mm, 850 mm and 1050 mm. The shank is manufactured out of 30mm hard wearing steel and is fitted with a special hard wearing tip with tungsten carbide infused onto the tip. The shank is also fitted with a shin wear plate to protect the shank from wearing. A special shank is available to fit adjustable wings for excellent aeration and loosening of compact layers.
- The Erdvark HRR Hydraulic Reset Rippers is available in 3-point hitch or trailed models.
- The robust Erdvark design has an automatic hydraulic reset system on the tine with a tip breakaway force of 20 kN to 40 kN.
- This Ripper tines has an additional Erdvark stretch bolt breakaway system for extra safety.
- The working depth of the different Erdvark HRR Hydraulic Reset Rippers is 650 mm,850 mm and 1050 mm.
- The clearance under the robust main frame is 850 mm,1050 mm and 1250 mm and allows enough space for material to flow.
- The robust frame design and staggered tine configuration allow better plant material flow.
- The Ripper shanks are manufactured from special hardened 30 mm steel and is fitted with special hardened tungsten carbide knock on tips.
- Depth control wheels are available as an additional option.
- Optional special shank for the V-Blade that give excellent aeration and break up of hard pan. Must be ordered with new implement as the shank is different. The V Blade can be set at different angles.
|Model No||Tines||Working Width T-Spacing 550mm||Working With T-Spacing 600mm||Working With T-Spacing 650mm||Average Tractor Req. kW|
|HRR 850-1||1||20 – 60|
|HRR 850-2||2||1.10||1.2||1.30||40 – 120|
|HRR 850-3||3||1.65||1.8||1.95||60 – 180|
|HRR 850-5||5||2.75||3.0||3.25||100 – 300|
|HRR 850-7||7||3.85||4.2||4.55||140 – 420|
|HRR 850-9||9||4.95||5.4||5.85||180 – 540|
|HRR 850-11||11||6.05||6.6||7.15||220 – 660|
|HRR 850-13||13||7.15||7.8||8.45||260 – 780|
|HRR 850-15||15||8.25||9.0||9.75||300 – 900|
|HRR 1050-1||1||30 – 78|
|HRR 1050-2||2||1.10||1.2||1.30||60 – 156|
|HRR 1050-3||3||1.65||1.8||1.95||90 – 234|
|HRR 1050-5||5||2.75||3.0||3.25||150 – 390|
|HRR 1050-7||7||3.85||4.2||4.55||210 – 546|
|HRR 1050-9||9||4.95||5.4||5.85||270 – 702|
|HRR 1050-11||11||6.05||6.6||7.15||330 – 858|
|HRR 1050-13||13||7.15||7.8||8.45||390 – 1014|
|HRR 1250-1||1||37 – 97|
|HRR 1250-2||2||1.10||1.2||1.30||74 – 194|
|HRR 1250-3||3||1.65||1.8||1.95||111 – 291|
|HRR 1250-5||5||2.75||3.0||3.25||185 – 405|
|HRR 1250-7||7||3.85||4.2||4.55||259 – 679|
|HRR 1250-9||9||4.95||5.4||5.85||333 – 873|
|HRR 1250-11||11||6.05||6.6||7.15||407 – 1067|
Login for Dealer Downloads